Already a member of the Nebraska Enthusiasts Community? You can access the Nebraska travel, educational and literature resources here.
All along my goal has been to share the best that Nebraska has to offer. When I started this blog in 2013, resources were scarce. Bloggers who wrote about Nebraska were just starting to share. Now there is a stronger platform to tell more about Nebraska.
Click here for Nebraska places and people that are worth following.
For a list of other bloggers who write about Nebraska and other Midwest places, please click here.
Over time, I have also developed my own collection of resources. If you click on the link, you will find that it is password protected. Please keep reading to find out how to gain access.
- Art Across Nebraska
- Teaching Nebraska History at Home and Away
- Nebraska Children’s Museums List
- Cultural Places to go in Nebraska
- Book Club Guide to Bess Streeter Aldrich’s Rim of the Prairie
- Book Club Guide to Ruth Raymond Thone’s Being Home coming soon
Anyone who signs up for the Nebraska Enthusiasts Community has free access. You can do so by entering your name and e-mail address below!